|Publish Date : ১১/১০/২০১২||Editor : BDITNEWS||Total Reader : 2034|
Course Duration: 80 hours
Duration: 2 months
Last date for sending CV: November 14, 2012
Classes to start on November 25, 2012
Classes to be held three (3) days a week; 4 Hours (9:00 am to 1:00 pm) on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.
Android is a rich, multi-touch and ready-to-use software stack that is easily adaptable to different Hardware platforms. It includes an operating system, middleware and key applications.
Our Training will be conducted through real time applications. This will cover major features of Android Platform. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
1. Develop and test real time Android applications that serves as a working example of the topics covered in class.
2. Have a comprehensive knowledge of Android's APIs.
3. Have a sound idea about various types of real time applications.
4. Adapt with current Android development trend.
This course is designed for software developers interested in designing, creating applications for the Android mobile phone plat form. Object oriented programming knowledge is mandatory. Java experience is required to get the most benefit from this training.
· Android Fundamental
· Android User Interface
· Building Android Application
· Data storage for Android Applications
· Working with Resources in Android
· Communication via internet
· Building location based application (GPS access, mapping, and geo search)
· Creating background service
· Testing and deploying android applications
Expected Benefit from the Program
• Participants will be trained on real life time projects, technology tools and methodologies that are very much relevant to Android application development.
• For fresher (who have just completed graduation or expected to graduate shortly), it is an excellent opportunity for 'software industry orientation' as very experienced software industry experts are going to conduct the program. Employability for the trainees is certainly going to increase as they will be equipped with lot of contemporary knowledge on Android and skills required for the software industry in mobile sector.
• The certification provided after the training will be a valuable achievement for the successful participants as these will have acceptability among the local employers as well as foreign employers.
• For trainees who will score high at the training program, BASIS will arrange for job interviews at BASIS member companies. A number of fresh graduates who have received training in the earlier batches of OOP program have already been recruited by BASIS member companies.
How to Apply for the Training?
The pre-requisite for the trainees are:
Preferably CS graduate.
Must possess basic Object Oriented Programming knowledge.
Must be eager to build career in mobile software development platform.
If you are interested to take part at the OOP training program, please apply online from www.basis.org.bd. In order to make the training effective, written test for each applicant will be held
before finalizing the list of trainees.
Fees for the Training Program:
Tk. 9,000 per participant
For more information, please see BASIS web site, or communicate with BASIS Secretariat.